Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it just me?

After long but great week of work, I must say I truely love and enjoy the creating process. The freedom of human expression, passion and connection still amazes me, even at my age..... and in 2 days I will be 40 sun spins young.

Is it me or is Chicago producing some of the most talent in the US these days. Daily I'm stunned at the level of talent I've had the pleasure of working with from the windy city. It's going to be another great year for writers, producers and artists from the Chi Town, so be on the lookout.
My sister lives in Chicago and it's always been my 3rd favorite city in the US. For the record my top 5 US cities are:

1- Portland
2- San Fransico
3- Chicago
4 - Atlanta
5 - Savannah

Thought for the week..... do "Real men wear pink"?, lol.